Established in 1987, Chung Ying Garden is one of the UK’s leading Cantonese restaurants and is one of the largest and most popular Chinese Restaurant in the Midlands.
Serving some of the finest Cantonese cuisine in the Midlands, Chung Ying Garden is a 5 minute walk from New Street Station and moments away from the Hippodrome. Relaxing in the friendly ambience of our restaurant is a great way to begin or end a night out.
This is also a fantastic place for a function. The restaurant seats 420+ people or our spacious, private floor can seat over 200 people, or be divided into smaller areas if preferred. Our main function room boasts its own bar away from the restaurant and guests are able to dance the night away on the dance floor to the disco or choose their favourite song to sing on karaoke from our extensive list of songs.
Situated just around the corner from Chung Ying Cantonese, both restaurants are located in Chinatown in Birmingham, amongst the wealth of culture and fantastic nightspots.
- The choice is so extensive, the quality so impressive....as an experience, the Chung Ying Gardens is truly delightful...
- The kitchen offers plenty of crowd-pleasers of the sweet-and-sour variety, as well as delving into the realms of frogs' legs with bitter melon, shredded duck...
- A “buzzy” sort of place .... “great dim sum”.... “always delivers”
- Everything Itchy has ever ordered has been delicious, delightfulThe AA and Which? Good Food guides frequently recommend this.
- Many large Chinese groups are a testimony to the quality ... This one is the best with my partner’s approval too! ... Had such a good time… highly recommended ... I love it here. What else can I say?
- This is my favourite Chinese restaurant in Birmingham, and probably anywhere... Service was excellent! highly recommended! ... I was very pleased with the quality of the food ... I cannot recommend the place enough. ... I dare say that Chung Ying Garden ranks amongst the best in the country ... The quality of its dishes even surpasses that of many restaurants in Hong Kong! ... Food has always been very good to outstanding”
- Chung Ying Garden is one of the most established and the best.